Thursday 16 December 2010

Recent Sketchbook Stuff








Oh god I've not updated for a while. I won't get in a panic, though, it's not like I've ever updated frequently. Here's some sketchbook pages, with the ring-binders and everything, warts and all. I think Christmas means more proper location drawing. I'll fix that soon, hopefully. In the next few days I'll be uploading some recent life-drawing too.

edit: I realise the image sizes are pretty big, and people sometimes complain about that, but I like it that way, you can see drawings properly. It's not as if people are still using dial-up or anything. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. nice stuff mate. i actually like the images to be large, dunno why people complain. Really like the ducks at the top, some really descriptive lines. Dunno why you're still scribbling in the shading like that though, i think your missing an opportunity to describe the form when your line work's really good.

    ReplyDelete